General assembly : revision of the internal rules
On Wednesday April 3rd will take place in Rataud conference room a general
assembly of the Delegation Generale, which purpose are important revisions
of its rules for the DG and the lodging system.
Without spoiling you the
pleasure of meeting until the end of the night, here is the
agenda of the main modifications :
- An extensive cleaning of the rules, to eradicate double articles,
mistakes, strange adds and absurd numerotations.
- An adjustment on the access to the trunk room, notably left or squatted
- Precision on the confidentiality duty of the DG.
- Clarification on the role of the DG towards the administration.
- Ranking of the Conscrits (1st year) in partial turnovers.
- Clarification on the General Turnover.
Will be also discussed to be voted afterwards by all the students
(students as described in our article 4 : normaliens, International
Selection and DENS students included, "master students" excluded) :
- Compensation for conscrits not lodged on the Ulm campus in their first year.
- Number of jokers for DENS students.
DGs will generously offer chocolate croissants for people staying until the end !